Come and help out at Koningshof!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Koningshof, any help is welcome!
Every Saturday from 10:00 – 15:00 we work with a team of volunteers to maintain the gardens at Koningshof*.
What can you do?
In the yard
•Sowing, growing and taking care of the planting
• Maintenance of the site, mowing
• Carpentry jobs
In the Greenhouse
• Process harvest into product
• Maintenance kitchen & materials
Other things you can do
• Sell vegetables ‘Veggies with Roots’
• Harvests veggie orders from small restaurants & caterers
• Deliver harvest by cargo bike to small restaurants & caterers
• Harvests & prepare for food collective VOKO (1x every 2 weeks on Wednesday)
To estimate the number of volunteers per Saturday, We work with applications via the website of NL Cares. You can register for a Saturday of your choice through this volunteer site at the project ‘Seeding & Harvesting at Koningshof’.
We hope to see you soon!
* Corona measures
The various activities can be done independently of 1.5m from each other.
10:00 - 16:00
Contact & SOCIAL MEDIA
Voor vragen over de producten van Koningshof kun je terecht bij: